Sunday, November 11, 2018

The Start.

Dear Fellow Passionate Media Followers,

      I am excited to start documenting my creative process in the making of my new film project. A couple weeks ago, my teacher assigned my media class a new project that consists of creating a film opening for my AICE Media Studies class. As soon as this project was assigned, I instantly had so many ideas of the type of film opener I wanted to create.One idea I had was creating this blog to not only to  help me put all my ideas down on paper and help me to organize my thoughts, but also help me document my creative process from start to finish. I hope you guys enjoy this blog. Some posts will be happy, some will be serious, and others will be filled with mixed emotions. I just hope this blog can help fellow filmmakers with their creative process and possible even inspire some readers. I think this is going to be a really rewarding experience.

 I know the journey to make this film opener is not going to be easy, but  I am so excited to see where this journey will take me. Please, follow me through the whole journey and recommend me to your friends and family. The journey to make the best film opening, in the world starts NOW!

Sincerely,
Matthew Liebman   
Filmmaker
November 11th, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link to Film

Dear Passionate Media Followers,    Here is what you have all been waiting for: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Su294K2Kj2zU4MPIT-cNn...