Monday, April 1, 2019

Music Change to Beginning of Film Opener

Dear Passionate Media Followers, 

  I think I have found alternative music to use in the beginning of our film opening during the montage scene of our film opener. I found a trap beat on Youtube created by a small local music producer, which is not copyrighted. The beat is called Dazed & Confused" Juice Wrld x YNW Melly x Trippie Redd type beat. I have attached a link to the beat below. I reached out to the creator of the beat just to let him know we would be using the beat he created and, to be politically correct, I asked if we could use it! I will let you guys know if he gets back to me. I just emailed him, but after I publish this blog I will reach out to him on all his social media platforms. 

Link to beat: https://youtu.be/wVUzuWJkcBs

Sincerely,
Matthew Liebman 
Filmmaker 
April 1st, 2019 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link to Film

Dear Passionate Media Followers,    Here is what you have all been waiting for: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Su294K2Kj2zU4MPIT-cNn...