Thursday, March 14, 2019

Group Meeting


Dear Passionate Media Followers,


   Today, was a lot better than the last time I made a blog. Today, I had a meeting with a couple people in my class about out projects. Some people in my group were working on magazines and others were working on other film openers. This meeting really helped me to finalize the plan for the film opener. Also, during the meeting, I found another problem with the film plan. Due to the fact that, last week I was under the impression that we could use the inside of the house in Surfside, Miami I asked my uncle to meet us there to act as the abusive father  to the kid in our film. As I explained in a previous blog post that since we couldn't film inside the house in Surfside, we decided to film inside the home of one of our group members and just shoot on the outside of the home in Surfside. I felt bad telling my uncle that he didn't have to come because he cancelled previous plans to come act on our film, so I asked the people in the meeting what I should do about this. They gave me a great solution. They told me that instead of cancelling on my uncle, to instead just make him be the driver that hits the skateboarder at the end of the film opening. Well, I am taking their advice and I hope it works out! The only thing that I am worried about is that since we are shooting this whole thing in one day that we are going to take too much time at my group members house in the morning and my uncle is going to be waiting in Surfside. To avoid this, I am just going to make my group leave the house we are shooting inside at 11:30am, regardless of what we have shot, to be to Surfside on time. I edited the shooting plan to properly adjust our film schedule to make sure we get to everywhere we need to go so my uncle doesn't get pissed and so we get to shoot everything before the sun goes down.

Here is the edited film plan:


8am - Meet at Dunkin Donuts  

9am -11:30am Everyone meets up at Nicholas's house

Shoot:
-Scenes in house

12:45-2pm  Go to house to get scenes running out of the house and of car crash

Address of the  house we will be shooting in: 9048 Garland Ave, Surfside, FL 33154

2:45pm- 4:30pm shoot at skate park or Bayside Park  

Address of skate park:  NW 1st St & Northwest 3rd Avenue, Miami, FL 33128

5pm-7pm B-roll of Miami

Address: 601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132


Sincerely,
Matthew Liebman
Filmmaker
March 14th, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link to Film

Dear Passionate Media Followers,    Here is what you have all been waiting for: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Su294K2Kj2zU4MPIT-cNn...