Thursday, April 4, 2019

Got Music Approval....


Dear Passionate Media Followers,

  [Disclaimer: this is not going to be a very long blog] I have some good news to report! Just a couple minutes ago, the producer of the beat called Dazed & Confused" Juice Wrld x YNW Melly x Trippie Redd type just reached out to me and told me I could use the beat for the video! That means that today in class, my group has to work hard to edit out the music in the video and clean up the montage scene and then our video will be finished! It also means that all our music is now all ROYALTY FREE!!!! Today, I am also going to be starting my CCR. 


 




































Sincerely, 
Matthew Liebman 
Filmmaker
April 4th, 2019 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link to Film

Dear Passionate Media Followers,    Here is what you have all been waiting for: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Su294K2Kj2zU4MPIT-cNn...