Monday, April 1, 2019

Viewing Party

Dear Passionate Media Followers,

  I also wanted to fill you guys in on something that I am trying to plan. I am so proud of the film opener that my group is producing that I am putting together a viewing party for the film opening. I plan to invite some of my family members and friends one weekend over to my house to watch the opening. I think I am going to have the viewing party on April 20th. I even am going to try to challenge myself by cooking for everyone for the event because I really have to learn how to cook before I go off to college in a couple months. I will let you guys know if this event works out!



Sincerely,
Matthew Liebman
Filmmaker
April 1st, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link to Film

Dear Passionate Media Followers,    Here is what you have all been waiting for: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Su294K2Kj2zU4MPIT-cNn...