Sunday, April 7, 2019

Reflection

Dear Passionate Media Followers,


   I am writing my last blog to you guys before I upload my finish CCR ( which I finished yesterday) and my finished film opener!!!! Looking back at this process, I have learned a lot about myself and the things I am able to do with a mindset. I feel extremely lucky to get the opportunity to have worked on this project. I especially and so lucky to have gotten to work with an incredible team that has supported each other through every single hardship, mistake, obstacle, and success. I am proud of the work that we created and can't wait to see what the world thinks of it! I also want to thank everyone who has helped my group and I create this film. To the actors, to the people who lent us their homes, and to the people that bought us food on set. I appreciate each and everyone of you and this project would not have become a reality if it wasn't for you! With that said, this is the last time you will hear from me. I hope these blogs were useful to anyone. Until next time.....


Sincerely,
Matthew Liebman
Filmmaker
April 7th, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link to Film

Dear Passionate Media Followers,    Here is what you have all been waiting for: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Su294K2Kj2zU4MPIT-cNn...