Sunday, March 24, 2019

Our Title is......

Dear Passionate Media Followers,


   This is not going to be a very long blog because I am basically just going to tell you guys what the name of our film is and why we chose that particular name.

   So.......without further further ado the title of our film is: FRICTION. We decide to name our film this because our film is about a boy using skateboarding as an outlet to get away from the abusive home he lives in. We thought this name went great with the whole skate boarding part of the film because friction is needed so individuals don't fall off their skateboards because skate shoes and the top of skate boarder are specially designed so that there is an increase in friction. Furthermore, we also chose this name because tension between two moving things causes friction and there is a lot of tension between the main character his parents.

  As shown, friction is the perfect word that could sum up our whole film. I was surprised that it only took my group about 10 minutes of brainstorming names until we came up with this one today. I think I am going to make a film poster with the title later this week. If I end up making one, I will attach it to this blog later in the week.

   Well that's all I have for you guys today. As I said, this blog was going to be short and sweet. Tomorrow, we are going to continue editing the film. I am excited to update you guys on how the editing process goes.


I got bored today, so I just made the poster instead of making it later in the week.....


Sincerely,
Matthew Liebman
Filmmaker
March 24th, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link to Film

Dear Passionate Media Followers,    Here is what you have all been waiting for: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Su294K2Kj2zU4MPIT-cNn...