Thursday, March 21, 2019

The 2nd Journey has begun.....

Dear Passionate Media Followers,

    Today, we started the first step in editing the footage we shoot for our film opener last weekend. To be totally honest, during the first steps of editing I am feeling a lot of pressure and anxiety. I believe I am feeling this because  my group has worked incredible hard to get actors to act in the video, locations to shoot the video, extremely expensive camera equipment to capture our story through a lens, and have asked people to really go out on a limb to help us make this film possible. I think these feelings are more intense now because I know   this is the make or break moment. If we can't put all the puzzle pieces (video clips) together in the correct order our video will come out a complete flop and I definitely feel like we would let down all the people that helped us to bring this idea to life. Maybe, I feel this pressure because I tend to be a little bit of a perfectionist and probably have an undiagnosed case of OCD. But, I want this video to come out incredible not only to be proud of the work that I helped create but also because I want to make sure that I tell the start of a story that I think is incredible important to tell.

   I will definitely keep you all updated on our editing process. Today, we only organized and labeled all the clips. Tomorrow our plan is to start actually piecing the video together. Our plan is to edit individual scenes in the film opening and then to finish this sucker!



Sincerely,
Matthew Liebman
Filmmaker
March 21st, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link to Film

Dear Passionate Media Followers,    Here is what you have all been waiting for: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Su294K2Kj2zU4MPIT-cNn...